ONEprop Complaints

33 of 34 ONEprop reviews

I am Kevin Martin, Managing Director at ONEprop.ONEprop has offices in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina.

I invite anyone who may have had an issue with ONEprop to contact me directly. My contact information is on our website www.ONEprop.com on the contact us page. ONEprop is a family owned business which has been helping Landlords and their residents for over 25 years. Although we work for Landlord's we work hard to assist residents and the communities where we work to create better rental experiences for all.

Unfortunately in this business, not every situation is always flowers and perfume, and that is where we have to work harder then ever.If anyone has an issue and feels they must post a complaint on this site, I will be very open and also post the resolution, good or bad here on this site (always with the permission of the person who felt aggrieved).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
33 of 34 ONEprop reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 20 #1187361 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

I am moved in Monday July 18th, have no hot water, air conditioning not working, It's been close to 95 degrees. I have two small kids, no screens on any Windows so guess what I can't open the windows. Home is filled with bugs. I moved into the money pit. Isn't there a law if over a certain degree in temp same day service is required. Metal posts in back yard sticking up out of ground jagged edges from old fence. My property manager is awful. When I call her with concerns she emails me back and directs me to portal.

Dec 02, 2015 #1072591

One Prop are rip offs!
You guys are also heartless!
I will never recommend you to anyone

kmartinoneprop

Dec 02, 2015 #1072871 Plano, Texas, United States

ONEprop verified representative

Dear Anonymous,
I do not who you are or your situation. Please contact me directly at kmartin@oneprop.com. The 100 plus employees of ONEprop who work for over 2,000 individual landlords are not heartless and if you were ripped off we would like to see if we can solve that issue. As an organization and as people we do not tolerate anything which would resemble a rip off, but if a mistake was make we like to make it right. If you reach out to me I will work to get the issues solved.

1 0 Reply

Feb 07, 2015 #942563 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Bad company,unprofessional,wow I will never again rent this company .I don't know why the owner of the house contract this company is "TRASH".I receive too much e-mail. late fee.before move in. I can believe.:-/

Feb 09, 2015 #943362 Dallas, Texas, United States

Hello,
I am Mike Ingles, Vice president of Branch Operations for ONEprop and I have responsibility for the ONEprop field locations which includes our Charlotte office.
I would be happy to review and discuss your concerns but hesitate to comment here as I would want to confirm who I am speaking with and be able to address your concerns specifically, relative to the property that you are/were renting.
Please feel free to contact me via email at mingles@oneprop.com or my cell phone at 972-740-8193.
Thanks

Aug 15, 2013 #700188

This Business is not BBB Accredited!!!! #1 reason why you should NOT do business with this company!

Aug 15, 2013 #700186 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Maybe the managing director should re-evaluate his staff. This isn't morally right. What goes around comes around. I just pray I am around to see it when the shoe is on the other foot. To steal from people that gave your company a chance is a disgrace to all human kind. To lie to people manipulate people and attack them is not professional and it only make your business reputation look poorly. The saying goes money is root to all evil. This company is just evil! :( all they want is your money. The guy in Charlotte NC is a thief. The Managing Director told me the same thing. " contact me i will thoroughly investigate this issue. He called the property manager in Charlotte and took his word, never asked for evidence such as photos (which I had). When I suggested i was going to contact an attorney I was told to do so, that they would only win in court. Not sure how any of them sleep at night. But Bless their souls, I pray that God forgives them and their prayers are answered before its too late.

Natasha907ruckerCliffDr

Aug 15, 2013 #700185 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE ONLY LOOKING TO STEAL YOUR DEPOSIT AND HARASS YOU ON THE 1ST OF EVERY MONTH. THEY ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY AND THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SINGLES. THEY WILL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU THEY BELIEVE THEIR STAFF IS GOLD AND THEY DO NO WRONG. I AM A PREVIOUS RENTER IN CHARLOTTE NC AND I HAVE HAD MY DEPOSIT STOLEN FROM ME. I HAVE HAD MY CHARACTER ATTACKED AS WELL AS MY MOTHER AND 78 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER. PLEASE SAVE YOUR SELF SOME TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY >GO ELSE WHERE

Charlotte Application

Jun 25, 2013 #669202 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

June 24, 2013, informed OneProp I was interested in a property here in Charlotte and I received two emails telling me to fill out the application "ASAP". Which I did - kick me now! After several emails of monthly rent negotiations, all was agreed upon. Now, 24 hours lated...email comes..so sorry, the homeowner didn't accept your offer. After my request to cancel the $40 application fee, they responded: "We are unable to refund your application fee, since we have processed your application. Your application is good for 30 days if there’s another available ONEprop property that interest you, just let us know and we can get you presented again to a different owner." So now, they have my $40 application fee and no other property in the area within my price range. STAY AWAY!

4 0 Reply
Pissed & will never again!!!!!

Feb 18, 2013 #610888 Fort Worth, Texas, United States

These *** people did not have the property ready for me to move in. I pulled up with the rental truck to move my stuff in & it's painters in the house paintin. I mean really now??? the garbage wasn't taken out so, both dumpsters were already full & I couldn't empty my garbage for a whole week. I didn't have hot water for the first 3 days that I moved in. Not to mention they charged me to move in early. Then they are now charging me for 1 day in the month of March because, I told them that I would be moved out by March 1st. Bottom line is *** One prop, where they originated from & their property management. They are all clueless to the fact on how to be professional & do not deserve to serve the general public. Who the *** does that really. Charge me for 1 day in March & I already advised you that I would be turning everything in by the last day of February which is the 28th. These people are the worst there is & I would not advise anyone to deal with these people. Think again!!!

Done with One Prop

Nov 27, 2012 #574833

They managed my property and did a horrible job.Their only concern is collecting their extremely high rental fees.Kevin Martins comments on "wanting to remedy any frustrated clients"is false.Maybe this is the reason for their "F" rating by the BBB-cant get any worse than that

Kevin Martin is False

Oct 20, 2012 #557856

I have tried contacting Kevin Martin several times regarding problems and he has never responded.

Frustrated and treated poorly

Jul 29, 2012 #521023

I have leased with several companies and never have I had so many problems. I have only been in my lease for 3 months and have been through *** an back with this company. They are extremely rude and unprofessional. They have so many customer service issues in every department from the branch manager to the VP. Repair services are extremely slow and Inconveniet and they lack any kind of respect or compassion for their tenants. I would not wish this experience upon my worst enemy and I can not get out of this lease fast enough!! Do not work with them!

Aug 03, 2015 #1015422

I strongly agree ......this company comes up with fee's they don't even explain .....they are thieves posing as a company! Please I urge anyone looking to rent from them look investigate please!

Aug 04, 2015 #1015477

Please send my your contact information so I can investigate your issue.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.