One prop are predators and do not work with tenants or do what they are responsible for in the lease.I had a leak in the roof that everytime it ran it was leaking down the wall and coming out of the electrical socket.
They sent someone to look at it but it was never fixed. Secondly. I sent me rent to them via mail it was sent back from their corporate office advising the don't take partial payments. After speaking with the property manager she advised to send a wire which I did which was also sent back.
When I explained to her what happened she basically called me a lie. When I tried speaking with her supervisor I was told there was nothing he could do and now I needed to pay the sum of $3217. That's not going to happen. Ended up going to court had the money to pay which they would not accept and was given 7 days to move.
Even after I have moved I Am being harassed by the property manager of when I'm moving and when I going to pay. If she was doing her job correctly she would know we were gone well before the seven days.
Be very leery of this company.I would not recommend them to anyone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business. I live in the Antelope Valley California. ..."
- " It is very difficult to find a short term rental house in Southern California. I was working with a local So Cal realtor to help us find a..."
- "I was eating muchies flamin' hot baked snack crackers, and I tasted and smelled ammonia.so I look at the ingredients and one of them is ammonium bicarbonate. I am pissed..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."
- "My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top. Little by little, it became unglued. Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."