Oneprop Customer Care Review from Helotes, Texas

3 of 34 ONEprop reviews

One prop are predators and do not work with tenants or do what they are responsible for in the lease.I had a leak in the roof that everytime it ran it was leaking down the wall and coming out of the electrical socket.

They sent someone to look at it but it was never fixed. Secondly. I sent me rent to them via mail it was sent back from their corporate office advising the don't take partial payments. After speaking with the property manager she advised to send a wire which I did which was also sent back.

When I explained to her what happened she basically called me a lie. When I tried speaking with her supervisor I was told there was nothing he could do and now I needed to pay the sum of $3217. That's not going to happen. Ended up going to court had the money to pay which they would not accept and was given 7 days to move.

Even after I have moved I Am being harassed by the property manager of when I'm moving and when I going to pay. If she was doing her job correctly she would know we were gone well before the seven days.

Be very leery of this company.I would not recommend them to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
3 of 34 ONEprop reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.