One prop are predators and do not work with tenants or do what they are responsible for in the lease.I had a leak in the roof that everytime it ran it was leaking down the wall and coming out of the electrical socket.
They sent someone to look at it but it was never fixed. Secondly. I sent me rent to them via mail it was sent back from their corporate office advising the don't take partial payments. After speaking with the property manager she advised to send a wire which I did which was also sent back.
When I explained to her what happened she basically called me a lie. When I tried speaking with her supervisor I was told there was nothing he could do and now I needed to pay the sum of $3217. That's not going to happen. Ended up going to court had the money to pay which they would not accept and was given 7 days to move.
Even after I have moved I Am being harassed by the property manager of when I'm moving and when I going to pay. If she was doing her job correctly she would know we were gone well before the seven days.
Be very leery of this company.I would not recommend them to anyone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I was eating muchies flamin' hot baked snack crackers, and I tasted and smelled ammonia.so I look at the ingredients and one of them is ammonium bicarbonate. I am pissed..."
- "My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top. Little by little, it became unglued. Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."