MAN THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH THEY TAKE FOREVER TO GET BACK WITH YOU THEY DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR PHONE CALLS AND I THINK THEY SCREEN YOUR PHONE CALLS NO ONE ACTS LIKE THEY CAN HELP YOU AND YOU SEND THEM THINGS THAT THEY NEED TO HELP YOU AND THEY TAKE ALL DAY TO DO WHAT THEY NEED TO DO AND THIS EDDIES WOMAN IN ACCOUNTING SHE MAKES SOMEONE WANT TO PUNCH HER IN HER FACE SHE IS SO RUDE SHE TAKE THE R OUT OF THE WORD I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS THIS LONG THEY DON'T HAVE NO GOOD REVIEWS AND BEWARE IF THEY DO IT PROBABLY COMING FROM ONEPROP AND I TELL YOU WHAT I BEEN READING REVIEWS ON NOT GETTING YOUR DEPOSIT BACK BUT BABYYYYYYYYYYYY DON'T PAY WITH ME UNDERSTAND BECOS IT WONT' BE NICE FOR YOU OKK AND THE PPL IN THE OFFICE ARE JUST AS RUDE THEY TALK TO YOU LIKE UR A PIECE OF TRASH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ONEPROP LIKE JAMES BROWN SAID ALL THE REVIEWS YOU WILL READ ARE ALL TRUE I KNOW TRUST ME TRUST ME IF THERE HOUSES FOR RENT UNDER ONEPROP TRUST ME YOU WON'T REGART NOT DEALING WITH THEM YOUR BE *** HAPPY YOU DIDN'T THESE PPL MAKE ME APPRECIATE THE HOUSE I OWNED BEFORE KATRINA TOOK IT AWAY NOW I'M BACK TO RENTING THEY ARE FULL OF ***

Had an Experience with ONEprop?

Comments